Fairlie Bakehouse believes fresh is best!
Head to the Fairlie Bakehouse, any day of the week from 7.30am until 4.30pm (except Christmas), where Franz Lieber and his team create gourmet pies and an array of amazing baked goods made with love. They make everything on site that day and pride themselves in sourcing local produce where ever possible . They are passionate about exploring interesting pie flavours, which has lead to the creation of the famous ‘Lieber Pie’! As for sweets their cronuts, apple crumble, raspberry cheesecake and cream buns are to die for.
Behind this ‘foodie’ heaven is Franz Lieber and his wife, Christine. As an internationally trained chef with more than 40 years experience, Franz loves to experiment, concocting pies with flavours that will make your taste buds sing.
So what makes a Fairlie Bakehouse Pie so special?
- Fresh ingredients, sourced close to home
- Quality meat, cooked slowly and with care
- Uncomplicated flavours
- Absolutely no additives or preservatives
- Hand-filled, so the inside is always what you hope for.
Fairlie Bakehouse Pies are available at a number of outlets across South Canterbury, view stockists.
Meanwhile, pop into The Fairlie Bakehouse at 74 Main Street, Fairlie to stock up on pies or just ring them on 03 685 6063 to arrange a delivery or order online.
Current pie flavours include:
- Creamy Hearty Vegetable
- Tender Beef Steak
- Smoked Chicken with Mushroom
- Delectable Bacon & Salmon
- Traditional Mince & Cheese
- Fine Beef with Mushroom
- Creamy Free Range Chicken
- Classic Rich Beef Mince
- Pork Belly with apple sauce and crackling
- Smoked chicken with mushroom
- Silverside with Mustard and Potatoe
At Fairlie Bakehouse we celebrate local and seasonal ingredients, please ask our lovely staff about daily food options.