Enjoy the convenience of a retail store specialising in souvenirs, clothing, accessories, food & health products plus a fully licensed café, Bureau de Change,with public toilets and off-street parking, Inter City bus depot.
Kiwi Country Complex:
- Extensive range of souvenirs including jade, skin care, clothing & knitwear, jewellery, sheepskin, kids wear, food & health products, accessories and confectionery
- “lcebreaker” and other leading NZ brands and suppliers
- All nationalities catered for
- All major credit cards & foreign currencies accepted
- Overseas package & posting is available (take advantage of a 15% tax rebate)
- WiFi and information kiosk
- InterCity bus depot at Kiwi Country Complex. Buses depart multiple times daily, travelling between Christchurch and Queenstown/Central Otago via Mackenzie and Lakes District including Newmans Coachlines, Great Sights and AwesomeNZ Check Timetables
- Café style food with an all-day breakfast and a la carte menu.
- Fully Licensed
- Great coffee
- Renowned for fast, efficient service and selection of fresh food and baking.
A great place to take time out while travelling through this beautiful South Canterbury region. Relax outside in our courtyard or dine inside in our spacious café.
The friendly experienced team at Kiwi Country Complex extend a very warm welcome to visitors of all nationalities. A destination for locals to bring friends and visitors, or shop for kiwi gifts to send overseas.
Kiwi Country Complex & Mundells Café, cnr Talbot St (main street) & Waihi Tce, Geraldine.
Open 7 days – 8am to 6pm – 365 days a year.