He kupu mihimihi | Greetings
Discover Tours: Go where the locals go, with a local
Are you visiting the South Canterbury, Mid Canterbury or North Otago area and need transport for a day trip? Here’s a unique opportunity of a door to door transport service, making it even easier to explore this amazing part of the world. From coastal beaches and rolling farmland towards majestic mountain peaks of the Southern Alps and Aoraki/Mt. Cook.
With Discover Tours you will receive:
- A customised timetable and destinations around Timaru, Mackenzie, Waimate, Mid Canterbury or North Otago to suit your personal interests – it could be scenic, historic, food, activities, meet the locals or a mix of all
- An approved driver and local guide with over 10 years’ experience – tap into Linda’s vast knowledge of the area.
- Explore and experience the townships, communities, cafes and out-of-the-way destinations that only a local knows
- Meet the locals – owners of cafés, museums, activities, quirky shops, farmyard animals and much more – Linda’s strong personal relationships guarantee a unique experience
- a copy of latest ‘Discover the Central South Island NZ’ Visitor Guide
This 9am to 5pm weekday service caters for Day Trips. Pick up and return at your hotel or agreed location, including Christchurch airport. A maximum of 3 passengers per trip. Only $300 per day.
Based in Timaru, Linda is also the owner of long-established publishing business Regional Promotions and “Discover the Central South Island ” Visitor Guide dedicated to helping holiday makers – both locals and overseas visitors – learn about the culture, land and people that surround us in the heart of New Zealand’s South Island – highlighting seasonal changes and attractions.
To create a day trip you’ll remember for a lifetime, or interested in becoming an advertiser in Regional Promotions, please contact Linda Pullar today.
firstname.lastname@example.org 03 684 3030 or 027 291 0356