South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce
Terms & Conditions for Website Business Partner Listings and Associated Services
www.southcanterbury.org.nz is the regional website for South Canterbury, owned and operated by the South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce (SCCC). As part of its business support services, SCCC provides website Business Partner listings and other associated services on www.southcanterbury.org.nz
1.0 PARTIES DEFINITION
In this agreement, unless the context requires otherwise, the terms “we” and “us” refer to South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce. The terms “you” and “your” refer to Business Partners using our website-based services.
2.0 BUSINESS LISTING PARTNERSHIP.
- A directory listing on www.southcanterbury.org.nz is for one calendar year commencing from the date the listing appears live on the website, or part thereof as agreed. The directory listing will roll-over on the anniversary date.
- During the partnership period as defined in 2a, we agree to display your listing on www.southcanterbury.org.nz website
- Invoices are to be paid in full on the 20th of the following month. You will be invoiced
- Partnership is invoiced by automatic annual roll-over method into the next year, with the option to opt out and cancel your listing provided such notification is received in writing within fourteen (14) days of receiving invoice. If such notice is not received, your listing will remain on the website and payment must be made.
- Should your Partnership be deactivated due to non-payment, an administration fee of $50.00 plus GST may apply when Partnership is reactivated.
- All fees associated with the Directory listing are non-refundable.
- All prices exclude GST.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you confirm your business is fully compliant with all applicable licenses, permits, approvals, New Zealand laws and regulations in relation to the operation of your business. If you are found to be breaching any New Zealand laws or regulations, deactivation of Partnership may occur without prior notice.
- In becoming a Business Partner of SCCC and accepting these Terms & Conditions, you have given your consent to receive regular electronic communications. To unsubscribe from these emails at any time please select ‘Unsubscribe’ on the communication email.
- We reserve the right to deactivate your Partnership which will result in the Directory
listing ceasing immediately. Deactivation of membership will be in the event of substandard, unlawful or unsafe operation of the product or service (in our sole opinion), in receipt of consumer complaints which are not professionally resolved, or you are breaching any New Zealand Laws or regulations.
- You have the right to cancel your Business Partner Partnership or Directory Listing at any time by notifying us of your cancellation. Your Business Partner listing will then be taken down from the site as soon as practicable. No refunds are made on part year listings.
- SCCC retains full copyright of all publication, electronic or otherwise.
- SCCC retains ownership of the website portal with full production control.
3.0 DIRECTORY LISTING
a. Process for creating your Business Partner Directory listing:
- View the Business Partner listing package options at www.southcanterbury.org.nz/Business/become-a-business-partner and choose the package that best suits your needs
- Complete the online enquiry and signup template for your Platinum, Gold or Silver listing
- Once we have received your Business Partner listing application, SCCC will contact you to clarify requirements and content needed to create your listing.
- Having received the required information, SCCC will create and upload your Business Partner listing. A draft will be provided for approval prior to publishing on the website.
- If you have chosen the option to create and upload the listing content yourself, SCCC will review prior to publishing and reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Partnership if content is deemed unsuitable or found to be in breach of any New Zealand laws or regulations.
b. What you are not permitted to do:
- Use your Directory listing for illegal purposes.
- Post to your Directory listing any material which violates any intellectual property rights.
- Post to your Directory listing or, if applicable, any SCCC site linked to your listing in the Directory, any defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, offensive, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.
- Post to your Directory listing or otherwise propagate material of any kind which contains computer viruses or other types of malicious or harmful programs.
- Damage, modify, interfere with, disrupt or destroy the files, data, passwords, devices or resources that belong to us or do anything that compromises the security of the website or the Directory.
- Use your Directory listing or the website to engage in misleading or deceptive on-line marketing practices.
You acknowledge that:
- SCCC do not review, vet or exercise direct supervision or control over the content or any material that you or others post on your behalf to the Directory or any associated link.
- SCCC are not responsible for the content or conduct of any site linked to or from the Directory.
- The website and/or the Directory may experience interruptions and access difficulties from time to time. SCCC will not be responsible for such interruptions or access difficulties. These will be rectified as soon as possible and no reimbursement of any kind will be made.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights in data, information and materials utilised in the Directory or on the website including, without limitation, all software, tools, know-how, methodologies, equipment or processes, shall remain the sole and exclusive property of SCCC. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not acquire any rights, title or interest in or to any of our intellectual property rights.
- By placing any information or other material in the Directory, you understand that the material will always be visible to anyone viewing the website and that as such, the material may be subject to other party copying or otherwise adapting the material for their own use. You understand that you and SCCC do not have any control over public access to the information in this manner. As such you are effectively granting a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free, unrestricted, worldwide license to edit, reproduce, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, make available to the public, redistribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform, transfer, sublicense and otherwise use such material. This grant includes the right to exploit all intellectual property rights in any such information or other material including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark or patent law in any jurisdiction in the world.
5.0 SERVICE STATEMENT
a) We reserve the right to vary or modify these Terms and Conditions of Partnership at any time. SCCC Business Partner Packages and Directory Listings will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force and published on our website at any one time. These may vary from the Terms and Conditions you originally agreed to adhere to when you commenced your Business Partner Package or Directory Listing.
6.0 CODE OF CONDUCT
a) We will always undertake to transact our business in a professional manner. Equally we expect our Business Partners to do likewise and to provide high levels of customer service.
Should a Business Partner fail to meet this standard we reserve the right to suspend such Partnership and/or a Business Listing. Any complaints regarding your company or products or services resulting from a Directory Listing, Advertising or other information listed on the website will be referred to you and discussed as appropriate.
7.0 TERMINATION OF BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
a) If any of the above agreed Terms and Conditions are not met by you, we reserve the right to terminate your Business Partner package and/or suspend or terminate your Directory Listing.