The Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre (CBAY) has a wide range of facilities to offer hours of enjoyment for the whole family.
Current admission charges
Tour the centre on Google Business View
- Main Pool, 25m x 25m – 1.4m to 3.4m deep, 27.8°C.
- Programme Pool, 17m x 12m – 1.2m x 1.8m deep, 33°C. Includes access to Hydro-spa.
- Toddlers Pool and Leisure Pool with Splash Deck, Beach Access and Rapid River, 32°C.
- Childrens Water Play Area
- Hydroslides (2 slides)
- Bombing Tower
- Chillax Area – Steam, Sauna and Spa, 38°C.
- Outdoor 50M Pool and relaxation area
- Family Change Rooms
- Hoist and ramps to the pool and lift access to the gym
- 502sqm Main Fitness Floor with Cybex Cardio and Strength Equipment
- Suspension Training System
- Dedicated Spin Room with ‘Trixter’ bikes
- Group Fitness Room running over 45 Les Mills Group exercise classes per week
- Aqua Fitness classes
CBay Learn 2 Swim
There are a wide range of classes providing quality swimming tuition all ages and levels:
- Pre-schoolers – Explore & Learn Programme
- School Age Children – 400 Gold Programme
- Squad Training – Sport and Fitness Programme
CBay cafe – CBay Cafe at the Caroline Bay Trust Aoraki Centre is a great place to relax, catch up for a coffee or re-fuel after your workout.
Meeting room – one versatile meeting room located on the ground floor available for hire.
Retail Area – The Retail Store at CBay is fitted out with all the latest swimming gear and accessories from Speedo, Aqualine and Funkita. From Babies to adults, you find what you need at the Retail Store
Monday – Friday 5.30am – 9pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays 7am – 7pm