South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce
Your business will be stronger with the South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce on your team.
To Build Business Success – Together. The voice of the business community since 1905, the South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce is a non-political, not for-profit membership based organisation with 500+ members. Be part of this proven and respected business organisation, safe in the knowledge you have a partner that is dedicated to helping your business succeed.
Part of a large Chamber network, the South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce has a proud history of business support and advocacy, representing the full spectrum of business interests across all sectors. From start-up ideas, across staged growth and challenges through the life of your business, make the Chamber of Commerce your ‘go-to’ business partner.
Some invaluable reasons to Join the Chamber:
- KNOW you have a trusted partner, on hand to assist with any business matter
- Get sound business knowledge and support to ensure best practices within your business
- Make new contacts, connections to experts both locally and internationally
- Accelerate your business knowledge and skills
- Excellent value for money – Chamber services are available to your entire staff
- Gain quick pathways to government agencies, advice and funding
- Save money on business expenses and training
- Get access to events, training and expertise not previously available
- Promote your products and services to fellow business owners – M2M offers
Grow your business success
South Canterbury Chamber of Commerce business services staff can be a sounding board for your business, helping you with every aspect of business planning, and connecting you to others as appropriate – either within the larger Chamber of Commerce network or independent partner or government organisations – while staying in contact with you to make sure you are getting the support you need.
Find strength in numbers
Through the Chamber you can engage directly with potential customers or clients through the Chamber’s networking and promotional events and as a member, through various member to member marketing opportunities. For securing valued business and long term relationships, there is still nothing quite like face to face networking. Increase staff morale, retention and keep up to date with the latest in legislative changes with the Chamber of Commerce.