At Kelceys Bush Holiday Park, there really is something for everyone ...
Explore the Rain Forest at Kelceys Bush near Waimate, one of New Zealand’s long established favourite camping grounds nestled amongst spectacular bush with ocean views.
Just 2 ½ hours south of Christchurch, on short tourist route to Queenstown, Kelceys Bush Holiday Park is a few mintues drive from Waimate township, easy road access.
Enjoy peace and tranquillity, native bird life and fuchsia trees. Relax in a rural environment.
- Cabins, caravan, powered & non powered sites
- Linen & bedding hire available
- Full use of the parks communal lounge and full kitchen facilities, bathrooms, laundry and covered BBQ area
- Stunning bush and sea views
- Go on bush walks, see wallabies in the wild
- Lots of space to walk, run and bike –
- Fun and educational for kids and the whole family
- Wireless internet available
Joes Cabin – spacious access cabin with tea, coffee & toast making facilities, heating and crockery/cutlery. Use of showers & toilets and all park facilities
Tourist Flat – Sleeps 5: self contained kitchen/dining space, TV, en suite bathroom and balcony with outdoor furniture. Tea & Coffee
Tourist Flat-Sleeps 7: Warm, comfortable 2 room tourist flat. Featuring a kitchen/dining space, TV, en suite bathroom and balcony with outdoor furniture.
Double Powered Caravan: Warm, comfortable caravan with lots of storage space and built in wardrobe and refrigerator, located near communal facilities.
Powered & Non powered Sites : Spacious, grassy, level, sheltered and quiet camp sites with stunning bush and sea views.