Established in 1883, RSM Law has played an integral part in the development of South Canterbury, and beyond.
Whatever legal services are provided, you can rely on RSM Law to act competently and efficiently in accordance with your instructions, always protecting your interests, privacy and appropriate confidentiality.
- RSM is vastly experienced in all aspects of the law, particularly:
- Business law – commercial and rural, small business & compliance
- Family and property law –residential, rural and commercial properties
- Estate Planning, wills & Trusts
- Litigation – a wide range of Court related legal services
- Tourism law – legal services relating to tourism & hospitality industry
- Resource Management – property, farm conversions, irrigation, Carbon Accounting & Emissions Tradin
- Infrastructure & Syndication
- Personal legal services including Criminal Law
- Employment Law – employer or employee legal services
Award winning team
Many of the outstanding staff at RSM are long serving. That team loyalty is reflected in being the winner of The New Zealand Law Awards Employer of Choice for Law Firms with fewer than 50 employees in 2011 and a finalist in 2009, 2010, 2012, and 2013. Learn more about the RSM Law team.
RSM Law is involved in the community
RSM is proud to be associated with, and is Honorary Solicitor to, many charitable and community groups. Directors and staff are encouraged to become actively involved in the community, and to willingly offer time and advice on a pro-bono basis. Learn more about our involvement in the community and upcoming sponsorships events.