Temuka Caravan Park
Temuka Caravan Park & Camping Ground - in the heart of Temuka's 75 hectare Recreation Reserve, where the fun never ends.
Choose from powered or non-powered sites, studio units or lodge rooms – Surrounded by sports grounds, tennis, swimming pool, skate park, mini golf, squash, bowls and the many walkways and cycling options.
Bordering on the Temuka River for swimming and fishing, and Temuka 18 hole Golf Course, the camp is a place to rest and tell a tale or two at the end of each adventure filled day.
Lots of activities and fun for the kids and whole family, right on your door-step or outside your tent flap! Easy walking distance to shops, take-aways, cafes and restaurants.
A full range of facilities for a fun packed stay:
- studio units – lodge rooms – 136 Powered Sites – 111 Non Powered Sites
- Powered sites (under 5’s stay free)
- Non-powered sites (under 5’s stay free)
- units – bunk beds, fridge, dining area, cutlery & crockery, and linen provided
- 2 x fully equipped kitchens and dining halls
- 2 x ablution blocks
- Designated area for self-contained motorhomes with small dogs
- Temuka Carvan Park is owned by locals, with plans to improve and expand the accommodation and facilities in conjunction with the community.