Timaru Top10 Holiday Park
TOP 10 Timaru Holiday Park combines the convenience of a city central holiday park with the seclusion, spaciousness and quiet of a country setting.
Walking distance to Caroline Bay and the town centre, with a supermarket only two minutes away, this ideal location will make your stay in Timaru City a carefree experience.
Our sites and cabins have just that extra amount of space, are sheltered by trees and set in a pleasant outdoor environment. Clean and well maintained, our modern facilities include a shower block with under-floor heating, a bath and a separate family shower room. The play area has a wide variety of equipment, including a jumping pillow. Set apart from busy roads and with a well-defined perimeter, the park is very safe for children. Our accommodation options cater for a range of budgets, from motel units to tent and caravan sites.
10 Reasons to stay
- Quality accommodation options all year round in a lovely park like environment.
- Spacious, sheltered and quiet ‘camping ground’ experience in the heart of Timaru.
- Perfect options whether you are touring solo, as a couple or family group.
- Be helped by enthusiastic staff who go that extra mile for you.
- Enjoy modern facilities — no more freezing shower blocks!
- Stay central to excellent recreation facilities and free activities;
- Within walking distance to supermarket, takeaways & restaurants on the ‘next block’.
- Safe & fun for children as the park is off the main road and features a playground.
- Recycling facilities, solar water heating, natural conservation area.
- Timaru is the hub of the Central South Island and gateway to Lake Tekapo, the Southern Alps, the Mackenzie Country, Christchurch and Dunedin.